Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Letsmakelove Posts: 21, Reputation: -2

Dec 29, 2011, 08:30 PM
    My best friend got asked out by my ex, and I am jealous. What do I do?
    He is so sweet but on April fools day I told him I was dumping him as a prank. He took it seriously and blocked my number and whenever I would try to talk to him he went in to the mens bathroom (tempted to walk in) and then he asked out my best friend who had dated him once. She said yes and even though she told me he was not a good guy (I like bad boys) so now I am super jealous and don't know what to do should I ignore them, should I go up to him lean in and kiss him in front of her, and make it look like he was the one who started the kiss? Please anyone I need help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2011, 08:42 PM
    You broke up with him or he broke up with you, You could have actually talked to him in person to try and fix it, but what ever you did or did not do, is past.

He is not dating your other friend, he is free to do that, so you get over it, be happy for them and move on.

Dec 29, 2011, 08:50 PM
    Well he blocked my number and every time I approach him he goes in the males restroom
    simple312 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 01:29 AM
    That was stupid, not a good prank on April fools day was it

Dec 30, 2011, 08:45 AM
    I don't want to hurt my best friends feelings, but how can I break them up without hurting her, but getting him to notice I did it?

Please someone help I am new on this website and I really like this guy and I don't want to lose my best friends
    suzibabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 02:47 PM
    EDITED FOR UNDERSTANDING

I guess you're just going to get over him. Try for someone new. Or do what I do, tell your best friend how you feel, and if she don't understand, she can't really be your best friend forever. I lost my best friend because she didn't like who I was with. She finally told me it was because she liked him but I loved him. We're not talking now, but me, and him are going strong. Just talk to your friend, and see what happens. Take each day as it comes.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2011, 05:11 PM
    You just got betrayed by not only this guy but your "best" friend.

I would start picking & choosing wisely.

Doesn't sound to me like they are worth your time.

You can't trust them.

You make like him, but, you don't need him.

talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 30, 2011, 05:45 PM
    Sounds like he was looking for an excuse to dump you any way, so leave your friend and ex alone. April fools day was a long time ago, so time to leave all this behind you, and don't do anything that may make you look foolish.
    ilovemusic8 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Dec 30, 2011, 11:26 PM
    Ok, sorry to go in here but I need help!! So he had some issues with his depression! He started to get voilent, couldn't focus, didn't want to go out to the movies or anything like that, he started to get tooo attached to me to the point I would spend everyday with him for the past 4 months! Ok my question is we dated a year and 4months, I broke up with him, because when he reacted in violent ways all the time, not with me, but did throw things around! Ok my question is, I broke up with him and some friend told me he has a girlfriend! But I don't see any proof of it, except his words... and when I did break up he wanted to get back with me that same day! I'm trying to forget the pass, and look upon a brighter future! But listen to this, I'm his 2nd girlfriend, and the only one that he has been too attached! Last relationship was nothing he says, and I do believe because he never talked about it!
    So he did Love me, Love me, would do anything to see me happy! I mean everything, and he did try but looks like he didn't put enough effort! I was begging for him to please get up for about 4 months, go out, hang out, go to college together, he just simply lost interest! Was with me always, I did always see a mile whenever he was with me, and never got bored, but like I said medication had him like that! I truly broke up because I didn't want it to get too far with me, like an aggressive way towards me! I mean what could I do? He tried about almost everything, didn't see anything good, and I was paying the price! Anyway, I loved him and out of the blue I found out he has a girlfriend...
    Is he seeking revenge? Really moving on? Really liking the girl (even though there is no evidence)?
    I know I must not ask myself this questions but I can't help it! What do guys do to forget about someone else? Is this a re-bound?(meaning just to pass time and forget me?
    Please HELP!! Thanks
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2011, 12:32 AM
    Yup. All of that. Everything you said is true.

Hes moving on.

So should you.

Forget him. There's a giant world out there filled with guys.

And potential friends. Maybe best ones. Later.

Not sure what you want to hear? To keep trying?

A lost cause.

Jan 4, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Thanks you guys I found my answer thanks suzibabe your answer is very good I will do that :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous of my best friend? [ 5 Answers ]

All right, so my best friend means EVERYTHING to me. I love her so much. We've been close since 7th grade. But ever since high school, I think I've been jealous of her? I can't even lie, she's GORGEOUS. All these guys think she's just perfect and I always feel ugly, left out and not good enough...

My best friend asked me out [ 13 Answers ]

I've had this best friend for 4 years, I can talk to him about everything. He's the person that i go 2 when im hurt and just knows what to say when im hurt. He's been with me through everything but i just never saw him as a boyfriend. know i dont know what to do?

Jealous Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

My Best friend always comments on my relationship. She puts it down and twists what I say to make it negative. She wants me to break up with my boyfriend. Is she jealous?

Am I just a jealous friend? [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend started dating this guy a week after she broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years and a few months before moving away to college. For the time between then and now, she's spending a whole bunch of time and almost every night (not sleep over) most weeks with this boy unless she planned...

Would you think that I am jealous of my friend? Yes or no [ 2 Answers ]

Okay me and my friend has been friends for ever since elementary or as you can say for a long time(about 7 years) and now we are in high school together and we like chillin and everything ... were more interested in guys, friends and stuff... you know what i mean... girls stuff... but lately i...

View more questions Search