Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dylansmom21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Removing a hunter ceiling fan
    We are trying to remove a hunter ceiling fan.we unscrewed every screw and still can't get it down the only thing that is left is the black motor I guess,it spins and the canopy is left also.there is not screws on the canopy.we have tried everything even hanging from it but nothing seems to work.please help
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 06:32 PM
    What model Hunter is it? Is it a hugger fan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with wiring a HUNTER Ceiling Fan and Light Control [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently replacing a light switch with a ceiling fan and light control. The description of what I am replacing with is: http://www.littmanbros.com/pd_hunter_27182.cfm I currently have a ceiling fan with a light kit (and it too high off the ground to have the fan controlled by a pull...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Model 23783 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any problem piggy backing the electrical hook-up to the fan via the Hunter "Ceiling/Fan & Light Control (27183) to an exsisting wall outlet.

Hunter Ceiling Fan Randomly Changing speeds. [ 17 Answers ]

I have a hunter Jackson Square ceiling fan on a wall remote kit that came with the unit. It randomly powers on and off and changes speeds. I have changed the frequency on the remote and receiver multiple times and it still does this. The house was prewired for this when I purchased the house so...

Wiring issue with a Hunter Ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me. I just moved into a brand new home and the Master Bedroom is pre-wired for a ceiling fan. It has two wall switches, one to control the light and one for the fan. The Hunter fan has a black, a white, a black/white and two green wires. The prewire...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house with a Hunter ceiling fan with remote (no light). I went to the store and purchased a light to go with it. The instructions on the light say that I have to dismantle the entire remote system by unplugging it, but I don't see where I can do this. There are 2 black boxes with wires...

View more questions Search