Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpapu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 07:52 AM
    Hunter Ceiling Fan Model 23783
    Is there any problem piggy backing the electrical hook-up to the fan via the Hunter "Ceiling/Fan & Light Control (27183) to an exsisting wall outlet.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2006, 11:31 PM
    I shouldn't think so. The control and fan want to see 120vAC, and if that's what you're giving it, good!
    mpapu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mpapu
    Is there any problem piggy backing the electrical hook-up to the fan via the Hunter "Ceiling/Fan & Light Control (27183) to an exsisting wall outlet.
    i am building artifact display cases (4'x8')that require plexiglass lids. What is the safest, easiest, cleanest way of cutting sheet plexiglass
    1/4"x4'x8'..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton Bay Model AC 552 ceiling fan speed switch replacement [ 6 Answers ]

My pull chain broke on my fan speed switch. I replaced the switch with a 3-4 wire switch. I matches the black, brown. Grey and purlpe wire with the same connect number on the new switch that they had on the old switch. I believe this is a three speed fan. The fan now runs but it can not be turned...

Wiring issue with a Hunter Ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me. I just moved into a brand new home and the Master Bedroom is pre-wired for a ceiling fan. It has two wall switches, one to control the light and one for the fan. The Hunter fan has a black, a white, a black/white and two green wires. The prewire...

HELP! Wiring a pull chain in a Hunter ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my 81 year old mother's ceiling fan pull chain broke off inside the switch. I was careful when I changed the switches, only changing one color at a time. It didn't work, so I called my electrician brother-in-law who discombooberated the whole mess, told me the switch I got was bad and went on...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house with a Hunter ceiling fan with remote (no light). I went to the store and purchased a light to go with it. The instructions on the light say that I have to dismantle the entire remote system by unplugging it, but I don't see where I can do this. There are 2 black boxes with wires...

View more questions Search