Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 04:22 AM
    Constipation in Children
    The neighbor's toddler, 2 years old, has very bad constipation. Sometimes he bleeds, poor dear. Any idea what to give a small child for constipation?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 04:46 AM
    I would suggest you advise them to see his pediatrician. All children are different in this regard, and you don't know if he has any existing medical conditions. A child that young should not be bleeding from the rectum under any condition.

Tick
    Mommi Posts: 42, Reputation: 9

Nov 1, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Had similar problems with my child. They need to get a referral to a pediatric gastroenterologist. There were an amazingly large number of things they thought it could be, and only a specialty doc can find out for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Constipation [ 1 Answers ]

Constipation What and what not to eat! Any advice?

Can sticking your finger up your butt hole cause constipation in children? [ 1 Answers ]

Someone told me that if a child likes to place his finger in his butt hole it will cause him to become constipated... Just wondering if this was true or not Thank you

Constipation [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've consitpation problem from the last 5-6 months. Suggest what should I take or eat to prevent from the constipation. Regards, Sanch

Possible constipation? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past day and a half, until this morning, my dog hasn't had any major bowel movements. He was pretty regular before (once on his morning walk and once on his before-bed walk)- it looked like he was trying to go, but couldn't. I remember reading about how exercise helps their digestive...

Constipation? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been constipated for two weeks now... any ideas?

View more questions Search