Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westminster714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 10:18 PM
    1991 honda accord dashboard gauges not working
    I have a 1991 honda accord and after my battery died one day all my dashboard gauges stopped working. I checked all relays and fuses and everything was good. So I replaced the dashboard 3 times and I still can't get it to work. I also replaced the ecm and transmission module but again nothing worked. So I moved on to checking all the wires and everything was fine. Then I checked the output of my alternator and it was at 14V so maybe it is burning all the dashboards? If not what can I do because I am out of ideas. Please help thanks.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2011, 05:24 AM

Check the ignition switch for wear, pitting, or melting--it may be bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda accord dashboard light not working [ 3 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda accord dash board lights are not working. I check the interior fuses at the bottom of the driver door I do not see anything pertaining to dashboard lights. How can I fix this problem

Dashboard lights not working on 2000 Honda Accord V6 [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on my headlights the dashboard lights go out. If I turn off the headlights with the car running the lights come back on. This started just last week. I checked the fuses and they seem to be OK. Any clues?

1991 honda accord dashboard door lights on [ 0 Answers ]

After I'm driving for more than 5 min the door light turn on and state there while the engine is on... after I do turn off the engine the lights are off... I do turn the engine on again I have no door lights on until I'm drivind again for around 5 min... iont know wath it is... help?

1991 honda accord won't start and fuel gauge not working? [ 2 Answers ]

1991 honda accord won't start and fuel gauge not working replaced the main fuel relay and still won't start

Honda Accord 1991 dashboard [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 1991 Honda Accord EX during this past winter every time I would start the car and go to school the "S" light would start blinking. I thought it was the sports button but that wasn't it. I also changed the transmission fluid but that did not solve the problem. Now not that long ago the...

View more questions Search