Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harleytrucker6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 03:57 PM
    1991 honda accord won't start and fuel gauge not working?
    1991 honda accord won't start and fuel gauge not working replaced the main fuel relay and still won't start
    smazhar2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2009, 04:06 PM

There isn't enough information here to tell you anything. Any number of things could be a problem. Please provide more details
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 05:06 PM

Perform tests, in Honda Sections 1 and 2, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...les-46563.html

The problem could easily be a blown ACG (ALT) (S) fuse in the under dash fuse box. Be very thorough checking fuses with a test light or multimeter, since it will save a lot of time and money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda accord dashboard light not working [ 3 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda accord dash board lights are not working. I check the interior fuses at the bottom of the driver door I do not see anything pertaining to dashboard lights. How can I fix this problem

1991 Honda Accord won't start - no spark [ 4 Answers ]

I have a '91 accord that won't start. Cranks fine but has no spark. There is power to the distributor with the key on, and I have replaced the Ignitor and the coil. Does the ECM get involved with ignition during a start? Also could the key in the start position effect power to the distributor? ...

1991 Honda Accord will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Accord that when I try to start it, it only runs for about 1 to 2 seconds and then stops. It continues to do this I try to start it. My wife was driving and stopped at Micky D's and when she came out it wouldn't start. She indicated that there was no problems before she...

1991 honda accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1991 honda accord ex. I was driving the other day and it just stopped running. This is not a timing belt or distributor problem. After the car sits for a while it would start again. I ran codes on the ecu and it said 43. Fuel supply system. I have fuel going to the fuel rail. I know...

View more questions Search