Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cboxill Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2008, 08:53 AM
    1991 Honda accord dashboard light not working
    My 1991 Honda accord dash board lights are not working. I check the interior fuses at the bottom of the driver door I do not see anything pertaining to dashboard lights.

How can I fix this problem
    pigfruit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Your dashboard lights are controlled by the little instrument light cluster dimmer. If your lights do not work, it is almost 99% the Instrument Cluster dimmer. If the switch is faulty, it automatically shuts off the lights to prevent fires.
    cboxill Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2008, 09:59 AM
    The rear lights are also not working
    Jonc567 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Check fuses under hood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"S" Light is on 1991 Honda Accord EX [ 6 Answers ]

I Have A 1991 Honda Accord. Over the last month or so, it will put itself Into "sports Drive." The "S" light on the dash goes on, and it switches to this drive, which revs at higher RPMs (5000 if running 60MPH). How do I fix this? Thanks For Any Help You Can Give

2003 Honda Accord dashboard indicator - orange engine shape light [ 1 Answers ]

This orange engine-shaped indicator light came on up in the left side of the dashboard. Engine does not seem to be running hot. Does anyone know what this indicates? Thanks, Beth

'04 Accord dashboard light problem [ 1 Answers ]

The dashboard light on my '04 Honda Accord EX is really dim or nonexistent. I can't read my clock or radio. The only lights I see in the center part of the dash are those for the different vent configuration buttons. If anybody has any ideas I sure would appreciate them.

94 Honda Accord - Dashboard Lights [ 1 Answers ]

Even though my dashboard is lit up, the gauge needles including speedometer are not. You can't see how fast you are going or even the gas tank level. What causes this?

View more questions Search