Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amylyles4 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 12:43 PM
    Tunisian marriage
    I met this guy online 4 months ago he is from Tunis and he claims to love me. I have read stuff online and in books about the men in Tunis and it is disturbing, I don't know what to do about this he wants me to come out there so we can get married then I come back to the USA and get his visa for him, I am a single mom of 4 children and I am worried he is using me for his visa. Some day's I think he is telling me the truth that he loves me but other times I feel sick to my stomach. I don't know what to do. There have been some marriages that have worked and some that haven't, he always says to me that if he hurts me Allah won't like it and he will pay for hurting me.people have told me to get money from him in the amount of 10,000 dollars to see if he will stay.then tell him he can get it back after 10 years of marriage. Can someone in this situation please help me? Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 01:25 PM

How can he love you? He's never met you. All he wants is citizenship (which isn't automatic), not you.

It's a scam. Please don't get snookered.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 02:55 PM

This is a scam, don't go, don't give money, and never believe a stranger you have never met, and known for quite a while. Online doesn't count.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 03:28 PM

What are you thinking and feeling, amy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 03:32 PM

I think you know the answer to this. If you didn't you wouldn't be posting here. Think about your 4 children. Think with your head, not your heart.

Jun 23, 2011, 09:14 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I don't know what to feel, I really like this guy, yes I know we never met but he's perfect because he says all the wright things, am I that desperate to be with someone, I just want to be loved and no one loves someone who is over weight. Well I don't know maybe a lot of people are happy, why can't I be happy, I just want to curl up in a ball and die. I haven't been happy in a long time, yes I have my kids but I want a different kind of happy, I want to come home every night to someone other then my baby's. I really hate my life wright now. I am going to grow old by myself.

Jun 23, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Why can't I be happy like other people, I would never give him money, so even talking on Skype he is still a stranger?I swear I will never be happy. Thank you for your feed back

Jun 23, 2011, 09:17 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thank you for your feed back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tunisian Marriage [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a British Citizen marrying a lovely Tunisian man - My question is that there are 2 types of marriage contract, one which contains a Prenup, basically saying anything we owned before the marriage remains are own, and anything we accuired within the marriage is split if the marriage dissolves. ...

Tunisian Marriage Contract [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a British Citizen marrying a lovely Tunisian man - My question is that there are 2 types of marriage contract, one which contains a Prenup, basically saying anything we owned before the marriage remains are own, and anything we accuired within the marriage is split if the marriage dissolves. ...

Divorce tunisian [ 2 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I married a tunisian man in tunisia can I divorce in england

Adultry in Tunisian Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

After 15 years of marriage to a Tunisia I find he has committed adultry and a child has been born. We were married in Tunisia, lived there for 4 years and then in the uk for the last 10 years. Under Tunisian law adultry is forbidden punishable by prison, Can I prosectute him for adultry even though...

Divorce a tunisian [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I married a tunisian lady 1 year ago I avent seen her in that time since we got married and I feel the consulate avent done anything about it since that time we decided it's the best interest we split from each other and things avent improved for us and feels like we don't knoweach other how do...

View more questions Search