Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OneEyedWill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 02:17 PM
    Homelite trimmer won't attach to string trimmer attachment completely...
    My homelite trimmer won't attach to string trimmer attachment completely and when I force it on it doesn't turn the string head why? Please help:(
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 06:58 PM

Sounds like th shaped shaft is not matching up with the shaped female attachment. Try rotating the head just a bit and try again. Keep doing this until you have slowly made a full rotation. Won't ask where you got your name, they used to call me 7 finger boy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel mix for a Homelite string trimmer [ 8 Answers ]

I was given a Homelite ST-200 20501-A string trimmer minus the manual, and I have no clue what the ratio for the fuel mix should be. Any ideas?

Homelite string trimmer problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Homelite TrimLite string trimmer that's three years old. It worked without any problem for more than a year, and, believe me, I put it to the test! However, after letting it sit without using it for maybe six months, I could not get it started again. There was a cracked fuel line from...

Homelite ut20556b string trimmer st-145 [ 2 Answers ]

Need info on homelite ut20556B string trimmer st-145---just purchased used trimmer. Would appreciate info on gas / oil mix ratio & string replacement info. Did not have a manual. Thank you.

Homelite string trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Please help... I have a petrol string trimmer, model homelite f2020. The problem is that in the 2 uses it has had, the string spool get jammed. i.e. I can not unscrew it to replace the string! It is now the second time it has happened what is going on with that, its so tight it is not...

Homelite dual feed trimmer string [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper way to install/ replace string in a dual feed trimmer?

View more questions Search