Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yael22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 02:19 PM
    I don't feel safe at home and have got no were to go?
    I am 11 years old. My dad abusses me when my moms not home and makes it sound like its my fault. I don't feel safe at home and have know were to go. I try telling pepele but my mom always makes acuses so it sounds like I was just making things up. Ive tried telling doctors,teachers even my counsler but then they talk to my mom and I get in troble. I try running away but I've got no were to go. If I told the police my parents would kill me what do I do?
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Feb 4, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Girl you must go back and speak to either your teacher, nurse or the head of year/school... These people have a serious duty to take your allegations seriously and investigate. They cannot just overlook your disclouse on your mums word thet you are lying... Even if you were crying wolf they have a duty to investigate.

Please go back and speak to someone, even if you have to go to a police statio local/council/district office, someone has to take you seriously. Call your coutry's childline as well. Look them up on the net.

*** donot leave this!!

God Bless
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2011, 02:41 PM

What kind of abuse are you talking about?

What do you consider abuse?

Feb 4, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    He hurts me physically and mentally
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2011, 03:03 PM

He hits you.

Have you shown your mom the marks? What did she say?

Feb 16, 2011, 06:41 PM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    When I do she thinks I'm lying.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 16, 2011, 07:30 PM

Your mom is obviously protecting your father. You need to do more to put yourself in a situation that is safe for you and anyone else involved. This needs to be handled immediately and with the utmost sense of urgency to stop your father from continuing this abuse.

I recommend, telling your Principal. Tell them you won't go home until something is done about it. Sit in his/her office and tell them "my dad abuses me and I have tried telling people but no one will listen. I am not leaving this office until something is done about it." You need to make a stand and force them to take a more appropriate stance on this very delicate matter.

I wish you the best of luck and only wish I could help you more than just this website.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2011, 08:06 PM

So you tell your teachers and show them the marks

You tell the police, ( no they will not really kill you)
    lexiPriest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Explain to any trusted adult that you can think of about what's going on, and I recommend the police. You're mom will not killvyou when he gets sent to jail, because then she'll realize what a terrible man he is. And your father will not kill you, because he'll be in jail. Tell the police. NOW.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I feel safe at home in my bedroom? [ 8 Answers ]

I feel safe when I am at home in my bedroom, I'd like to stay there forever, but that is not reality. Last year I tried to take my life but they saved me, I should be dead and at time I wish I were, my life is in a worse mess today than it was then, it seems that everywhere I turn I make the...

Is it wrong to be with some one because I feel he's safe? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it wrong to be with some one because I feel he's safe?

Why don't I feel anything? [ 2 Answers ]

When my boyfriend and I have sex it still hurts after 5 months I don't know if I could possibly be allergic the latex condoms I don't have any symptoms that they say to look for and we even use lub different possitions. Could it be because I'm depressed I read that that could effect the feel don't...

Does the sex offender registry make you feel safe? [ 46 Answers ]

Hello: Well, it SHOULDN'T. I'm going to start with a rant (because I can). Just a day or so after they caught this guy Garrido, there was a cop being interviewed on TV. He kept crediting law enforcement for the discovery of this crime... My jaw hit the floor.. In fact, it was the...

Is my safebox as safe, I don't think so [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible that someone from my own bank would open my safebox and steal all of my jewellery? That's exactly what happened to me.:mad::confused:::mad:

View more questions Search