Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcarlson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 11:42 AM
    How do I reduce the total cost of a home
    How do I reduce the total cost of a home
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 16, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Can you be a little more specific in what cost you are trying to reduce please? Is it a home you're building, is it a home you live in already, is it a rental property? Any detail you can provide will ensure that you get answers from the most qualified people here. For example, if you're trying to save money on the interest you pay, I may be able to give you very good advice. But if you're building a home and want to save money on building costs, I'm not going to have the best answer for you.

Give us a little more to work with, and the members with the best answers for you will gladly help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Home care cost---is it tax deductible? [ 1 Answers ]

I am contributing to the home care cost for my mother who is living in Puerto Rico. I myself live in Los Angeles CA. All the arrangements and payments are being made by my sister who lives in NYC. I send her my contribution, MADE OUT TO HER, and she in turn makes out a check to the company that...

Closing cost on home purchase [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is skol supunpong and am about to purchase a home in Austin, Tx. The price of the house is $329,000 and I am going to pay by cash. My concern is about the closing cost. My question is that when I purchase the house with cash, do I have to pay this cost or not at all? I would...

Cost of siding 2000 sq. Ft. Home... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking into putting siding on, it currently has old slate and was built in 1880. Does anyone have an estimated guess on what this will total?

View more questions Search