Ask
    lrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 10:13 AM
    Hunter Thermostat model 44110 filter light blinking
    Where do I find the filter
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 02:44 PM
    In a wall return or at the heater. If you have a big central return vent, look there first. See if there are unlocking tabs to drop the front. If not, go to the heater, the filter may be in a case on the return side or inside the heater case itself.
    sherfay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2013, 09:46 PM
    So is there a filter located directly in the thermostat?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sherfay View Post
    So is there a filter located directly in the thermostat?
    Wouldn't be a very big one! No filter in a t'stat. What prompted the question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a mercury thermostat for a Hunter Model 44110 [ 3 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Hunter Programmable Thermostat Model 44110. I have taken out the front panel off my old thermostat and notices that my wires are red, white, yellow and green. The panel for the Hunter 44110 has the connections for G, Y, W and the RC and RH have a jumper. What do I do with...

I just purchased a hunter thermostat, model 44110. I only have two wires, a white and [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a hunter programmable thermostat, model 44110. I only have two wires, a white and a red from the old mercury thermostat. Where do these tow wires hook up? I tried the red with the w, and the white with the RC, leaving the jumper that was factory placed between the RH and RC. I...

Connecting Hunter Model 44110 Digital Thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old house, with an original heating/AC system. I hoped to connect a new Hunter 5+2 model 44110 digital thermostat, but have run across one problem. The old Trane Thermostat has this information on it - Model AY28X105 30Volts A.C. 1.5 AMP with 5 wires, labelled G, Y, W, R, 2...

Error Message for a Hunter Thermostat Model 44110 [ 1 Answers ]

I have "RE CO" flashing on my thermostat... what does this mean?

Replacing a mercury thermostat with a Hunter Model 44110 [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hunter Programmable Thermostat Model 44110. I have removed my old thermostat and the wires it was connected to included red, white, yellow, orange, blue and green. The panel for the Hunter 44110 has the connections for G, Y, W and the RC and RH have a jumper. What do I do with my red,...

View more questions Search