Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 01:31 AM
    State trooper
    A Kentucky senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Kentucky State Trooper, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!" and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding--a reason I've never before heard -- I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Kentucky State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 09:36 PM

If only that could really happen:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a brass Alabama state trooper belt buckle dated from 1935 to 1985 [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering what it is worth

Fuel injection on 1994 izusu trooper [ 2 Answers ]

Hello thank you I put a new engine in my izusu trooper the one I took out had a bad knock but it run put the new one in will only run when I squirt gas into intake checked fuel...

If if I complete the pretrial diversion program could I still be a state trooper [ 1 Answers ]

I got into some trouble while back and on court for a class b misdeamnor theft and my lawyer is getting me into the pre trial diversion program... im wondering if I complete the program could I still pursue the career I want as a Texas state trooper... and this was my first offense ever... I never...

NYS Trooper, PA resident [ 6 Answers ]

A trooper from NY gave me a ticket for "uninspected motor vehicle-exp nyinsp-08/07" And another one for "unregistered motor vehicle". Can they do that to a PA resident in A vehicle with a PA license plate while driving in NY?

1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8 distrubutor [ 1 Answers ]

What is the square rods function, that fell out of the end of my distrubutor when I remove it? What is supposed to hold it in the end? Could it be the cause of the rattling I hear in the engine?

View more questions Search