Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2011, 09:56 PM
    Looking for an old TV show
    I think it aired on cartoon network in late 90's early 2000, it was like a large chess board with, the characters had "earings?" that turned into weapons, there was the knight and the queen just like a large chess game any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show I been looking for [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I remember this show from early 90's I can't say much about it but I remember stuff like they were underground or in some kind of cave system, the main character was a young boy he said the word extraordinary a whole lot, he fought people? And it was anime I know its not much to go on...

Hi I'm looking For My Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Kylie-Alexis Henson I Am 20 Years Old.I Am Looking For My Father And All I Know Is His Full Name. I Have No Other Information On Him. Can Anyone Help Me Find Him Please I Really Want Him To Be Apart Of My Life. His Name Is Philip John Henson. That's All I Know And He Lives In United...

I'm looking for the title of an old kids show around the 80 early 90 about a lion that [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old kids show about a lion that flys and I think there was witches and other crazy animals they could talk but it wasn't a cartoon

Looking for a program [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew of a program that I could use to make my own mix cds (mix as in combing different songs together) If you can help thanks! :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.