Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiliee2009 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Hi Im Looking For My Father
    Hi My Name Is Kylie-Alexis Henson I Am 20 Years Old.I Am Looking For My Father And All I Know Is His Full Name. I Have No Other Information On Him. Can Anyone Help Me Find Him Please I Really Want Him To Be Apart Of My Life. His Name Is Philip John Henson. That's All I Know And He Lives In United Kingdom In Nottingham Don't Know If He Still There Im Not Sure! If You Have Anything You Want To Say Thanks Ever So Much
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2009, 03:50 PM

It is dangerous to post your email address.

Do you have any idea of his approximate age?

Oct 4, 2009, 03:10 PM

Hi Thanks For Replying To Me I Have No Idea Wat His Approximate Age Will Be All I Kno Is His Name Im Never Going to Find Him. :( For All I Know He Can Be Dead. Please Help Me Find Him
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 4, 2009, 04:22 PM

Hello kiliee2009. Has a paternity test been conducted? There are sixteen (16) different listings under Philip John Henson. With no other information available you may have to basically exclude the listings by age group to find him or possibly a relative.

Oct 4, 2009, 04:46 PM

I Don't Know Anything My Mother Won't Tell Me. What You Looking On ? I Think His Age Range Is Around 40-50
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 5, 2009, 12:39 PM

I meant to add this link.

192.com: Philip John Henson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking all over for a certain song. [ 1 Answers ]

Goes like this: Two whole horned suitcases standing by the door, Broken heart and memories scattered on the floor... I think its called 'somebody's leaving'

Looking for a program [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew of a program that I could use to make my own mix cds (mix as in combing different songs together) If you can help thanks! :D

Looking for a old friend. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I hope some people can help me out here. About 14 years ago my brother came home with a good friend at that time. He was in the US Army based in Holland (the netherlands). He lived for a year with us I a while he left again to the states. We had contact for a while but than we...

Looking FOR schematics [ 1 Answers ]

Would any one out there have a schematic for a carrier furnace model #58SS0880-BC

Looking for a song name [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a name of a rap song and the song goes like this" you know my bank roll got a lot of zeros teddy pain tallehassee hero now I done got a crib now I'm in the a two steppin let me show you how I do this thang. If you know please let me know. Thanks, dustin

View more questions Search