Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianabanks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 01:35 AM
    I'm looking for the title of an old kids show around the 80 early 90 about a lion that
    I'm looking for a old kids show about a lion that flys and I think there was witches and other crazy animals they could talk but it wasn't a cartoon
    shep79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 06:27 AM
    May seem like an obvious suggestion so am sorry if not what you looking for but it's not The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe is it? Aslan the Lion - stories of Narnia by CS Lewis?

There was an original film back in the day - can't remember if the lion flew though.

The only other children's film type thing I can remember with talking animals etc is "The Box of Delights" also v good!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s kids TV show. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Can anyone help me I'm going crazy!! I need to know what the name of the show was on kids TV (could be bbc or ITV) in the early 90s. It featured an alien who had ears that were back to front and because of this he had to wear a hat that covered his ears all the time. The other main...

80's-90's kids TV show with gay lion? [ 3 Answers ]

My brother was just telling me that we weren't allowed to watch a television show while staying with our aunt because she feared one of the characters was gay. I can't remember this show at all, but he says we loved it. Apparently the show features adults in animal costumes, and the lion character...

Trying to figure out kids show from early 90s I think [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so I was trying to go into my childhood and figure out some of the shows. The one that I can't figure out had like puppet animals with like a lizard or iguana and they lived in a house or something. I can't remember too well but it is not under the umbrella tree. I've tried searching Google for...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

Old early 90s Kids Show Maybe on KERA [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch this show when I was a kid about a bunch of animals (played by people dressed and painted like animals) who lived like people. I remember there was a guy who was a dog and owned a theatre (he was an actor I think) and a lion who was a painter, and a scientist who had this arm that...

View more questions Search