Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praiselyn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Infection?
    I've been married for 6 months and lately I've observed that I've continuous white discharge and my vaginal part is always wet 24/7 .Is something wrong.. one of friends told me that it a sign of infection.What is it actually.should I consult a doctor?
    Besuki Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2011, 09:37 AM
    You should probably go see your gynocologist who will test you to see if you have an infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently had a bacterial vagnosis infection an it was very painful an I was put on a antibiotic cream and pill. I first suspected I had a std so when I went to seacrh the net about std's I noticed that my boyfriend had already surched the same topic. I went to the doctor an he told me it was...

Do I have an infection? [ 4 Answers ]

I got cut pretty bad from sandpaper on my arm... I guess you'd say more like abraded, but it went fairly deep. Not deep enough to need stitches but deep enough to cause considerable bleeding and subsequent scabbing over. This was about a week ago, and now I'm having a strange pain in my arm, it's...

Infection or not [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone explain to me what this tingling sensation is when I go to the toilet for a wee?I even have it an hour or so after going to the toilet? Is this a common water infection or something else and can it be due to anything as me and my partner are trying for a baby?

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

View more questions Search