Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Murphstock Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 07:37 PM
    Girl problems. What do I do?
    I'm 17 years old. I'm small and overweight but still kind of muscular. I've known this girl for years but only recently began to like her since we became better friends. We share a lot in common and are both mad into music. I'm in a lot of her classes in school and we get on great and have a laugh with each other. We were recently at a party and I thought she was making advances towards me. I could be mistaken but I felt a good connection. What do I do? How do I tell her I like her without sounding like a complete fool? Please help me
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2011, 05:39 AM
    You could never sound like a fool for telling someone you like them... everyone likes to be told something flattering like that, and yes you should tell her you like her, why not? If you don't think things will be awkward between you if you don't get the response your hoping for then go for it, but to be honest even if you don't get the response you want I'm sure things won't be awkward if she's as nice a girl as you say she is. And you described your appearance first in your question, don't be so down on yourself, be confident and like you for you, you sound like a fun loving person with a passion for music and partying and a good heart, live up to that and your confidence will shine threw :) good luck I hope it works out for you two and if not try and stay friends :)
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Oh and if you want a way of asking her out just say you'd like to tell something, that you hope when you tell her you can stay friends no matter what the outcome, and then just tell her you like her and would she like to go out sometime on a date, tell her not to feel like just because your friends she's to say yes and that you'll be happy to just be friends if not :)
    Murphstock Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 12:27 PM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    Sound mate. That's real helpful. Hopefully it'll all work out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with a girl [ 5 Answers ]

I've told this girl lets call her kristen I want to hang out and she said she wants to but now I kind of like this other girl named sarah but I'm kind of fat and I don't want to give up this girl to go after another when I don't know how she feels about me. Sarah has seen me and tells me she...

Girl problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have an odor that comes frim my vagina and I've told my mom and she makes me use these wipes but they don't really help.. got any advice??

Girl problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I met a girl about two months ago. We both are from the same area and both moved to Miami. At first it was kind of a playful relationship. We would hug and have gentle exchanges, but it was more flirting than anything. About two weeks ago we started getting much more...

Having girl problems... [ 9 Answers ]

So I am a junior and this girl is a sophomore... we first met over the summer at a mutual friends bbq... we swam played volleyball got to know each other, I was very attracted, and according to the mutual friend so was she. But for the rest of the summer she went to europe with family and I went to...

Girl Problems [ 6 Answers ]

How do it say this.. Well I'm 19 never had a girlfriend and stuff. I'm surpirsed I talk to them and it get no furtehr than that. Either we good friend or they just don't like me. I feel I'm just ugly and fat, girls who know me say I'm funny, nice and this and that...they never...

View more questions Search