Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex57 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 12:22 AM
    Problems with a girl
    I've told this girl lets call her kristen I want to hang out and she said she wants to but now I kind of like this other girl named sarah but I'm kind of fat and I don't want to give up this girl to go after another when I don't know how she feels about me. Sarah has seen me and tells me she doesn't think I'm fat or ugly but she might just say that to be nice or maybe she really thinks that. What can I do?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 12:26 AM

Why can't you hang out with both of them? Hanging out is just that, hanging around with friends. It's not like you asked Kristen to be your girlfriend. Right?

So be friends with both of them. Nothing wrong with that.

How old are you?

Jun 28, 2010, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Why can't you hang out with both of them? Hanging out is just that, hanging around with friends. It's not like you asked Kristen to be your girlfriend. Right?

So be friends with both of them. Nothing wrong with that.

How old are you?
    I'm 16 and at one point I did tell kristen I would love to be her boyfriend and ever since her and I have been great friends but I met Sarah this year in school and have became friends and if Kristen does like me I'm afraid to break her heart but being with her when I have feeling for someone else is wrong to.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 12:42 AM

If you don't think of Kristen as a girlfriend, then let her know.

Don't just keep Kristen around because you're afraid that Sarah may not feel the same way about you. You can't keep Kristen as a safety net, that's not fair to her.

If you like Sarah, then tell Kristen you just want to be friends and then ask Sarah out.

If Sarah says no, then move on, someone else will come along, trust me.

This is the right thing to do.

Good luck. :)

Jun 28, 2010, 12:59 AM

Kristen isn't a safety net as I said I don't want to break her heart. Telling someone you would love to be their boyfriend and then telling them that I just want to be friends just seems wrong. But I think I may take a chance and ask Sarah out. And hopefully Kristen will understand how I feel. Thanks for your help Altenweg
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 07:37 AM

i don't want to give up this girl to go after another when i don't know how she feels about me.

That is using her as a safety net. You think it wrong to tell her you just want to be friends after telling her you would love to be her boyfriend is wrong, but you see nothing wrong with saying nothing and asking another girl out? That seems the cowards way out.
    Are you and Kristen officially dating? If not, there is no problem, you can do what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have an odor that comes frim my vagina and I've told my mom and she makes me use these wipes but they don't really help.. got any advice??

Girl problems [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girl friend broke up like 5 months ago and all I can do was think of and now she is kind of with someone else. Last week we hung out all week and had a great time then one day she went home and she acted like we never chilled and she's hang out with a pos and ik that she still loves me...

Girl problems [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been talking to this girl for a couple months. We both go to the same high school so we see each other everyday. I thought things were going good. We ate lunch together and she even offered me her phone number. We hung out a lot and it was allways fun. I told her that I liked her and she...

Girl problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I met a girl about two months ago. We both are from the same area and both moved to Miami. At first it was kind of a playful relationship. We would hug and have gentle exchanges, but it was more flirting than anything. About two weeks ago we started getting much more...

Having girl problems... [ 9 Answers ]

So I am a junior and this girl is a sophomore... we first met over the summer at a mutual friends bbq... we swam played volleyball got to know each other, I was very attracted, and according to the mutual friend so was she. But for the rest of the summer she went to europe with family and I went to...

View more questions Search