Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhyRoses Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 07:28 AM
    Confused Feelings...
    Dear All,

Apology if my letter will be long, I have a lot of mixed feeling and so lonely lately, I realize I don't have someone close to me would hear me...

I love my work in a way that it become everything to me.. I'm working in country away from home and so rare I get vacations since the work load is high.. so I request for a move to a place close to home where I can stay in more contact with family.. after 8 months of requests finally I got it.. the only problem is when I can move.. I did ask so many times when I'm supposed to leave to my new place but never get clear answer from my management.. the new office request for me to go for two weeks since one of the employee had an emergency leave and had to go off they request for me to go for the two weeks but my old manager refuse... after so many calls and communication they manage to get approva lfrom a higher management for me to leave for the two weeks.. but the old manager he speak to me in bad way before I leave and he keep delaying approving the flight ticket till last minute... His reaction makes me really unhappy... after I'm done with the two weeks they request me to go back to the old place to do the final handover for the replacement and pack and leave.. I ask again for how long I'm going to stay in the old place since no replacement show up yet... I didn't get clear answer.. I send official e-mail about it cc the management.. the old manager reply saying that I need to finish certain task first before I leave.. to me the tasks can be done in two weeks I reply so he say I have to wait till replacement come and handover with me... but no dates clear stated in the e-mail... I felt so frustrated I send an e-mail request for certain date to leave to my new place.. I didn't get any reply... I decided not to take the flight till I get final answer about it... the new place manager try to make a call to the old manager and explain my concerns... the old manager called me and he was screaming and so angry that he heard the concern from the new place manager.. I don't understand why I already send him e-mail with my request and he ignore it... I fight back and I ask him for final date and he ask me to finish certain task and leave which may take one week... I'm already here and in few days to leave but I'm worried since he didn't send official e-mail with the agreement.. I don't trust his agreement since he never keep his promisies to me in the past... beside while I'm here I feel so lonely and isolated... counting days to leave and the tasks requested depending on other people that may delay my leave... it hurts as well that I will leave without farewall party... my other concern as well that my appraisal for the year.. I did worked so hard throughout the year and don't want to be dispointed that my work will not be apprecited...

Sorry to taking so long but I need it to bleed off the pressure...

Check out some similar questions!

When you like a guy who is confused about his feelings towards you [ 34 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone or many of you could give me a little advice or shed light on my confusion. I met a guy on new years eve, we casually started seeing each other for about 3 months, during those 3 months things got difficult as he hates commitment, he has been hurt in the past, however...

My boyfriend is confused about his feelings for me [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy on and off for almost 4 years now. We were high school sweethearts and started going to college together. Well there have been times where the both of us would go through a faze and break-up, not sure of our feelings for each other.When we were a little bit younger,...

My feelings are so confused [ 3 Answers ]

I was going out with this 26 yr old married man with 2 little kids but his wife found out and left him but there still living together and I love him so much but I told him I can't do this anymore and he was OK with it but after I told him that I can't do this anymore because it doesn't feel rite...

Confused about feelings. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend now for 3 years and I love him but I have just started a new job and there is this really nice guy there, I look forward to going in just to see him and I can't help but think about him all the time, I also know that he likes me and know I am confused about how I am...

Confused about my feelings [ 11 Answers ]

I got married very young to my first boyfriend (no children involved here). He was my first for everything. After about 2 years into the marriage I lost all interest in being intimate with him. I never wanted it but gave it up because he would bother me so much. In the last 10 years he hasn't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.