Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strawberry1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Confused about feelings.
    I have been with my boyfriend now for 3 years and I love him but I have just started a new job and there is this really nice guy there, I look forward to going in just to see him and I can't help but think about him all the time, I also know that he likes me and know I am confused about how I am really feeling about this guy and my boyfriend and I don't know what to do.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Look at it this way, you have been with your boyfriend for 3 years and you JUST started this job. What you are experiencing is a crush. There is nothing wrong with it. Plenty of gals and guys in relationship develop innocent crushes on people. In fact at my last job nearly every girl was crazy about one of my sales guys married, engaged and otherwise taken girls would swoon all over him. He was the reason a lot of us looked forward to going to work.

I wouldn't worry about it.
    NalvaBabii Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I guess its OK to like this guy but please watever you do don't act on it or break up with your boyfriend to be with this new guy because I did that once and I swear that you will regret it! And don't cheat either because honestly its not worth it because you have been with your boyfriend 3years! Good luck!
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Aug 22, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    Look at it this way, you have been with your boyfriend for 3 years and you JUST started this job. what you are experiencing is a crush. There is nothing wrong with it. Plenty of gals and guys in relationship develop innocent crushes on people. In fact at my last job nearly every girl was crazy about one of my sales guys married, engaged and otherwise taken girls would swoon all over him. He was the reason a lot of us looked forward to going to work.

i wouldn't worry about it.

I would have to agree, there's nothing wrong with thinking anything, just watch your actions. Because if you love your boyfriend that much there won't be anything clouding your jugdement. Crushes are fine just don't ast on anything unless you don't want to be with the guy that your with now...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 06:52 PM
    You will be attracted to many guys but that doesn't mean to act on those feelings. Respect the boundaries of your relationship. You want that same respect from him don't you?
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 22, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Hello.

It's OK to like this new Guy, we all have a fantasy life but the key is not to act on it. YOu say you Love your boyfriend so why even think about dumping him for this other guy. There will be many other guys in your life that you like and or find very sexy. Enjoy the feeling of a little flirting but keep it real, never cross the line. Take the exciting feelings home to your Man and drive him crazy making mad passionate love to him.

Dennis777
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Look but don't touch! Nothing wrong with that.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Aug 22, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Its normal to get those feelings when there is someone new..,. If you love your boyfriend then you would not even be thinking like this. Maybe you are not totally in love or maybe you just have not sat back and thought about the fact of what if your boyfriend was no longer in your life would you like that. A lot of people feel safe and this is the reason they look elsewhere. Before doing anything sit back tonight and think to yourself how would I feel if I could no longer talk to my boyfriend , no longer see him and no longer kiss him. If you are OK with that then dump him... But remember its OK to think you will be OK without him but the problem is when it really happens will you live without him... This could ruin your relationship... Think wisely crushes come and go... Id stay stick with the boyfriend and have this guy as a friend...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about my feelings [ 11 Answers ]

I got married very young to my first boyfriend (no children involved here). He was my first for everything. After about 2 years into the marriage I lost all interest in being intimate with him. I never wanted it but gave it up because he would bother me so much. In the last 10 years he hasn't...

Can she really have no feelings? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an odd situation on my hands. I've met a girl who I've been talking to for a while, mostly on the phone, although I have met her once for drinks. She seems pretty cool. She one of those girls who is like one of the guys, you know, loves sports, drinks beer, is very funny! A guys dream...

Still have feelings for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I went over to my ex girlfriends house today to wash my car and pic up a couple of my things. (we broke up 5 months ago and I didn't have room for all my stuff when I moved into my new place. I decided to try and stay friends.) She called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fix a door in her...

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

Still have feelings for ex [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to relationships

View more questions Search