Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mytoystore2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Lennox model 80mgf3/4-100A1 NO SPARK AT CALL FOR HEATING
    Hi, I have a lennox model 80MGF3/4-100A1 Furnace.. My problem is that when the unit is calling for heat the induce fan comes on and then I hear the board click that allows the blower motor fan to come on.. I never hear any sparking at the ignitor, I've cleaned the rods and bent them a little closer together still no spark. When the board is calling for heat the red LED is continuously blinkingwith the induce fan motor running. But, when the blower motor comes on the red LED starts blinking 3 times and then there is a pause and then blinks three more times.. am assuming this code means there is no flame.I've check voltage all across thhe board.. I have a feeling am not getting any voltage to the spark wire going to the spark ignitor.. how can I check if voltage is going through the wire to the spark ignitor?"

Check out some similar questions!

1982 Model G11E Lennox Heating and Central AIr unit; Blower running slow [ 3 Answers ]

Air was on working fine, noticed it had stopped, went into furnace room and found water on the floor, (coming from under furnace, in motor compartment) obviously and icing condition. Took care of water let it thaw all night now blower motor is running very slow, capacitor is good on motor, motor...

Furnace, model no. Gdpi075-3, I am getting spark to pilot and pilot lights ,spark con [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace, model no. gdpi075-3, I am getting spark to the pilot, pilot lights, spark continues, but valve does not open for main burner. This is a dual stage gas valve. There is 24 volts at pin 4 on the gas valve, I also measure 0.76 volts at spark control, this wire comes from flame sensor. With all...

Heating problems with Lennox Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Lennox Elite Series gas furnace, MN # G23Q3/4 100-2 Model. w/Central Air. The blower comes on and starts blowing cold air and approx 30 minutes to an hour later will blow out warm air. We thought it was a faulty thermostat (White Rogers brand) so we put a new one on. The furnace is...

Lennox Heat Pump not heating [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 5 year old home with two Lennox heat pumps... One of the heat pumps works only if the a/c is on and its not working in the heat mode?? Please help!! :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.