Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitty63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 05:50 AM
    Changing the signal for a craftsman garage remote for car
    I lost one remote for the craftsman garage door opener and want to make sure if someone finds it they can't enter the garage as it is attached to the house. How can I reprogram the garage opener and make sure the original signal for the remote is cleared. I changed the PIN on the keypad.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing the signal for the remote in the car [ 1 Answers ]

If I reprogram the garage opener will that change the original signal for the remote in the car. I lost one remote and want to make sure if someone finds can't enter the garage as it attached to the house.

How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible...

Ceiling fan remote signal [ 2 Answers ]

I installed 2 identical ceiling fans in a new addition awhile back. I have since lost the installation instructions. They have a wall remote and both fans work off either remote. To pass the electrical inspection I need to make them work independently of each other. How do I change the signal...

Ceiling fan remote signal, again. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 identical ceiling fans, both with an identical wall remote for the light and 3 fan speeds. When installed, each remote would work the fan it was wired to, light on and off, fan 3 speeds, on and off. If both control switches were 'on' each remote, when one was used the other fan responded...

Garage remote and car remotes stopped working at home only [ 3 Answers ]

Our garage door remotes(3 of them) all stopped working. The wired connection on the wall opens/closes the door fine. The car remotes, for 2 different models of cars, all stopped working at the same time but they work fine if we're not at home. The garage door remotes work if I'm within a couple...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.