Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitty63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Changing the signal for the remote in the car
    If I reprogram the garage opener will that change the original signal for the remote in the car. I lost one remote and want to make sure if someone finds can't enter the garage as it attached to the house.
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Dec 3, 2010, 01:18 AM

Kitty if your car has a "Home Link" system, if you change the opener code, you will have to reprogram your car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign Film Car signal scene [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 1960s-70s movie that has a scene with a man turning the lights of his car on and off while ha stands beside it. I think that it is a french movie. Help?

Ceiling fan remote signal [ 2 Answers ]

I installed 2 identical ceiling fans in a new addition awhile back. I have since lost the installation instructions. They have a wall remote and both fans work off either remote. To pass the electrical inspection I need to make them work independently of each other. How do I change the signal...

Ceiling fan remote signal, again. [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 identical ceiling fans, both with an identical wall remote for the light and 3 fan speeds. When installed, each remote would work the fan it was wired to, light on and off, fan 3 speeds, on and off. If both control switches were 'on' each remote, when one was used the other fan responded...

Without remote changing TV to AV2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I got Buch T.v but I lost the remote. Now I can't change the mode of tele from the touch buttons I can change uhf and vhf frequency but not the Av1 and Av2 if any body now out there how to do this without remote could u let me know . Many thanks

Changing remote codes? [ 1 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay ceiling fan & light have suddenly started turning on & off by themselves. I have a new neighbor, so I'm assuming they have the same remote codes as I do. I saw someone else with the same post & they were told to change the dip switches. Where & what are these & how do I change...

View more questions Search