Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamduffett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Honda Civic Stereo
    I own a 1995 honda civic lx, and the light does not work in my stereo. I wondering if I took it apart would I find a fuse, or is the stereo trash?
    rcelctronics Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adamduffett
    I own a 1995 honda civic lx, and the light does not work in my stereo. I wondering if I took it apart would I find a fuse, or is the stereo trash?
    There won't be any fuse inside the radio. Some of those radios had problems with the circuitry that powers the display, or it could be blown bulbs. A competent repair shop should be able to fix you up no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Honda Accord Ex Stereo Wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my 1995 Honda Accord Ex's radio was stolen and now I don't know which wires go to what. I found a website that tells me which wire goes to the speakers and the whole nine yards but it says I should have a blue wire with a white stripe. I do not have that wire but I do have a white wire with...

91 Honda Civic [ 3 Answers ]

Engine runs rough - a lack of power but not a hard miss - until engine warms up but car must sit for at least 18 hrs. 170,000 miles. Replaced plugs, cap rotor - no help. Distributor shaft has minor oil leak allowing oil to get inside of cap - maybe related.

84 Honda Civic [ 2 Answers ]

Wondering if you have to take the half shaft out to get the alternator out. Doesn't look like thers is a whole lot of room to pull the alternator out. Thanks

91 honda civic lx- Help [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I need to get my car working in less than a week cause I start college next Monday. I read the help thread and tried problem solving it myself but still no luck. The car would hard start for a month and then it would not start for days. I would pump the gas while turing over the key and it...

View more questions Search