Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlinkq Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Confused Whether I Should Stay With Her
    I'm confused up to this point and can't still figured it out. I'm dating this girl and its been three months into the relationship. She's that type of girl that I can settled in with. I have spoiled her so much with gifts, compliments and poems, that I think it has gotten to her head. She never says anything that relates both of us, never tells me she misses me, unless I say it first. I feel really confused, the simple fact that I show her so much love to her and I don't get any back. Maybe I'm taking things to fast because I haven't had a girlfriend for a year before dating her. We only see each other on weekends and now she's going to be working every weekend, so that means I'm going to spent more time without seen her. :confused:
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Have you had a chance to sit down and talk to her first?
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Jan 3, 2007, 03:55 PM
    I think you are giving her wwwwaaaayyyy too much attention! Poems, gifts, etc... :rolleyes:

A little spoiling in the beginning of a relationship is nice but after awhile... not a good idea! Also, telling her you miss her all the time :p is not good. Once in a while but not too often. You don't want to come across as too clingy! You have to make her miss you.

Us women like a little challenge!;)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2007, 11:39 PM
    I think after not being with someone for so long you went overboard and it scared her.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Its over. Its done. Way to pushy. The reason why I say it is done, because before you were only seeing each other and weekends and now your saying it won't even happen on weekends. In my opinion, if you are going to be with somebody you should spend quality time with each other. If you're the only one showing effort, is not a good sign but it does happen. I am not saying I am 100 percent sure that it will not work but it all depends on where you are going to draw the line.

Joe
    jlinkq Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 08:47 AM
    THX guys for your advise, I talked to her and just had to let her go. Thx again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stay or Go? [ 35 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 11 months. I recently discovered that he's been talking to another woman behind my back (the second time in three months and a different woman from the first time). The first time this happened he explained that he was talking to her for a friend. I let it...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 16 Answers ]

I've been married to my husband for a little over a year. We have 5 children between us. I have 1 boy and he has 4 girls. I think they're part of the reason I've stayed (I know that's never a good idea). I love my husband, but lately I'm frustrated, and completely losing interest in making my...

Should I let her go or should I stay? [ 7 Answers ]

OK this is a big issue with me... im a 17 year old male... im going out with a 15 year old girl... young I know so please don't lecture me about that. OK 3 weeks ago I ask my girlfriend out... but 1-2 weeks before that she broke up with her ex cause he was cheating on her.so a week later that she...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 8 Answers ]

I found out about a month and half ago that my boyfriend of 10 months has been cheating with a woman he works with. I must admit I was in the wrong because I found out by snooping through his cell phone records. He was seeing a nurse at the hospital where he works. When I initially found out, I...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 10 Answers ]

Just want to ask your opinion on this... please advise I have a male friend whom I considered as my bestfirend. Believe it or not I'm fifteen years older than him. We known each other for more than five years and that years of friendship is not always good. We have lots of arguments on certain...

View more questions Search