Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsaybelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:02 PM
    I have trouble falling asleep. Is there anything wrong with me?
    I really don't know what's wrong. I go to bed around 10:00 and don't fall asleep until 12:00 or later. I will lay in bed for hours just closing my eyes and waiting to fall asleep, though some nights it won't take as long. I don't keep any lights or music on and I don't do anything crazy before bed. This has been happening for a while, and I was curious if it was normal.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old son vomits when he is just on the brink of falling asleep. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two or three months my two year old vomits right before falling asleep.We have tried to adjust his bedtime diet and eating routine . When he has an empty stomach he dry heaves. The doctor told us to take him off the bottle. This did not work. He also has a fear of strangers which makes...

Limbs falling asleep [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last year or so my arms and legs have been 'falling asleep' a lot easier and faster. Also 2 years ago I was injured during rugby (I believe I cracked/damaged cartiledge in my chest wall) and my chest got inflamed from the inside and ever since then I have been having a hard time trying to...

I have trouble falling asleep [ 14 Answers ]

I've been having trouble falling asleep, it's been happening for a while now. Every time I go to sleep, it takes me about an hour later to actually be asleep. I can't fall asleep like normal people, but that's a long time. Let say I go to bed at 9 p.m. I won't go to sleep until around 9:30, 10....

Top 10 reasons for falling asleep at work [ 1 Answers ]

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen." "I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands." "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!" "Amen" "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.