Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metallicaxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Limbs falling asleep
    Over the last year or so my arms and legs have been 'falling asleep' a lot easier and faster. Also 2 years ago I was injured during rugby (I believe I cracked/damaged cartiledge in my chest wall) and my chest got inflamed from the inside and ever since then I have been having a hard time trying to breathe and it feels like I could pass out from going up some stairs or climbing a hill.

I have been to doctors nearly non-stop and none can give me an answer. Im scared it something serious and goes hand in hand with my falling asleep hands and feet. Could it be a heart problem? I'm hoping not, but if you know what is going on or know something may help, that would be greatly appreciated

:) thanks
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Sep 10, 2009, 10:24 PM

Google Dr. Trester
    His site will show you the spine and the symptoms for each level. You could have hurt it also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have trouble falling asleep [ 14 Answers ]

I've been having trouble falling asleep, it's been happening for a while now. Every time I go to sleep, it takes me about an hour later to actually be asleep. I can't fall asleep like normal people, but that's a long time. Let say I go to bed at 9 p.m. I won't go to sleep until around 9:30, 10....

My limbs and face feel numb [ 4 Answers ]

Its hard to explain. I feel numb like I'm drunk buut I don't drinkanymore. I'm a little freaked out. My motor skills are stiff and I feel not dizzy but if I move too fast I fall? Its weird. I feel a little tingly too. Help?

Top 10 reasons for falling asleep at work [ 1 Answers ]

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen." "I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands." "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!" "Amen" "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in...

View more questions Search