Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daimonique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 11:18 PM
    Heavy metal animated movie.
    Im trying to find this movie I saw a really long time ago when I was young, it was on mtv2 it was a 3d animation and it was very dark. There was a lot of gore, fighting and action, they played a lot of heavy metal.
    Scenes I remember:
    A girl in a bathtub crying/hiding
    A fat boy that was like phys co and I think he talked a lot about his mommy and would always be like "mommy will hurt me" something like that
    At the end the boy has the girl and he faces off this really big boss and he's tired at the end so he tells the girl "can i rest now im really tired"
    Nessa666 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 07:42 AM
    Do you mean the animated film called "Heavy Metal" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGwn_0k_TQo
    Nessa666 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Or "Heavy Metal 2000" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFQuNtZ7BM&feature=related

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for instrumental metal/heavy rock music [ 3 Answers ]

Any instrumental metal music with heavy riff and steady drum beat would be fine, and please tell the bands' name. Thanks.

Saints and Sinners heavy metal band [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners? Their biggest and maybe only hit was "Rip it Up". I don't know where they are from or who the lead singer is. They have a mid to late 80s glam metal sound.

Searching: Heavy Metal song w/heartbeat & flatline [ 1 Answers ]

Heard a very interesting song at the bowling alley sometime ago. It sounded like a Heavy Metal style of song with strong wailing guitar riffs and then out of nowhere you hear a heart beating (for sometime) then all of a sudden it flatlines. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about? IF you do...

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

View more questions Search