Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FrauWilliams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Searching: Heavy Metal song w/heartbeat & flatline
    Heard a very interesting song at the bowling alley sometime ago. It sounded like a Heavy Metal style of song with strong wailing guitar riffs and then out of nowhere you hear a heart beating (for sometime) then all of a sudden it flatlines. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about? IF you do send me the name of the band or song name. Danke!:)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jun 11, 2008, 04:28 PM
    I have heard this too but can't think of it. Was it playing on a jukebox or what? Maybe you could ask someone at the bowling alley?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching a song [ 2 Answers ]

I'm searching a Techno/House/Dance song and in that song you hear a heart monitor which suddenly starts to beep (flat line) when the beeping sound is heard you hear 3 - 4 people "talking" and 1 guy is trying to 'reanimate' the man which just flat lined. After trying for some time the guy fails...

What song is this? -Metal [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P32ZMUJH I originally heard it on VH1's 'Heavy: The Story of Metal' and asked around, no one knew. Then I heard it again on MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' and thought I'd ask again. Thanks a lot.

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

Searching for song title or artist [ 2 Answers ]

Lyrics are "The guy from Fargo, I think his name is Steve" Anyone know name of song or artist?

View more questions Search