Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 26, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Saints and Sinners heavy metal band
    Does anyone remember a heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners? Their biggest and maybe only hit was "Rip it Up". I don't know where they are from or who the lead singer is. They have a mid to late 80s glam metal sound.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 01:22 PM

I do, but I can't say I was a fan. Is this their band?

Saints and Sinners Festival
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 26, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Couldn't find any details on the link, but I found a brief page about them on wikipedia, says they disbanded in 1993, not sure if they are back together.
    Diobird Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Hello,

Here's a link to info on that band: Sleaze Roxx: Saints & Sinners

The song I remember from the radio (I believe) is 'Takin' My Chances'... I never new the title until today! It went something like 'If I'm going to go down, I'm going down in flames'.

Can't find the CD for < $30! Augh! I just want that song... wish it was in iTunes.

... I heard [long ago] it was pulled from airplay & sales due to some copyright issues... been looking for it ever since... until today :)

Enjoy,
    Dio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy, drugged feeling in head/heavy eyelids [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone have any clue as to the heavy/full feeling I experience in the head. I feel like I've been drugged and want to close my eyes and sleep, although I'm not really tired. Is it a stress condition or something else ? I suffer from anxiety due to stress breakdown. Thanks so much...

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

Searching: Heavy Metal song w/heartbeat & flatline [ 1 Answers ]

Heard a very interesting song at the bowling alley sometime ago. It sounded like a Heavy Metal style of song with strong wailing guitar riffs and then out of nowhere you hear a heart beating (for sometime) then all of a sudden it flatlines. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about? IF you do...

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

View more questions Search