Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikyms Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Not much sex right from the start what too do?
    My boyfriend of 1 year never wants to have sex.. I am a plus size woman , he says its not my weight but I wonder.. he was married to a small petite woman before me. Right from the start he acted like I wanted it too much ( 2 times a week) he said " we can't #%*^ all the time...in the begining he would fondle me then not want to have sex. he will tell me " if you want it just take it "or if your in the mood tell me and if I try that, he says he is not in the mood or says he is sick or tired.. not sure what to do. I feel he isn't attracted to me and that's why he shys away from it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2010, 04:04 PM

No, he would not be your boyfriend if he did not want to be.

Had he wanted a skinny person only he would found a skinny person.

He may have a lower sex drive than you do perhaps
    helpfixitplease Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 02:39 AM
    Spice things up, when you get ready in the morning for work put on something sexy under your work clothes then when you are both home tease him a little, unbutton your shirt so he can see what your wearing under your clothes, works when my wife does it
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Oct 9, 2010, 05:02 AM

Work out and get into shape. This seems to me like the obvious answer to this problem. If it doesn't fix it, you've got your for sure answer it's his sex drive that's low and you've got better health to boot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my man penis go limp at the start of sex [ 13 Answers ]

Ok my man gets hard just fine but sometimes when we go to have sex it goes limp after like 30 seconds and I don't understand why.

My husband gets hard but then goes soft right after we start having sex [ 6 Answers ]

I never been skinny but I was like a 16 18 now I'm a 22 24 and I'm wondering if that's why this happening it really bothers me I feel like his penis goes soft inside me cause I'm not as a turn on as much please help?! I don't know why this is happening he has no problem getting hard but recently he...

Does my baby's due date start from my last period or when the unprotected sex happen? [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I'm new to this but just a quick qestion. Now today (17th Nov 08) I had unprotected sex with my partner as were trying for a baby. I think its been about 2 weeks since my last period. Now I'm trying to work out my due date but one website is asking me what is the last date of my period. Now...

When to start having sex [ 41 Answers ]

There been a lot of discussion about underage sex, about being mature enough to handle it and when people should or shouldn't start. Sex is popularised in the music, TV and film industries and the idea of sex is open to all age groups nowadays, so what's your opinion?

View more questions Search