Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom1942 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Hampton bay ceiling fan manual
    Need installation instruction for model 757912. Have a light switch for fan and for lights and can not get the fan to come on without the light switch on. It was installed and has never had the fan come on without the light switch being turned on and then they both come on. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ac 552 fan manual [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I have an ac 552 fan and another hampton bay fan. They are set for the same remote control code so when I turn the light on in one room, it turns on in the other one too. I tried to find the receiver to change the code but with no luck. On the remote it is easy to find the code but I have...

Hampton bay ceiling fan 54SHRL manual [ 1 Answers ]

I have question about my hampton bay ceiling fan 54SHRL on how to exchange the bulb? I tried to remove the glass but I can't, how to take glass cover? So that I can change the bulb. Thank you... This is my email: [email protected]

Taking a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan off the ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how to remove my ceiling fan off the ceiling. I don't know how to get the cone-shaped piece that is touching the ceiling off. Thank you.

Hampton Bay 52" Sutherland Fan Manual [ 1 Answers ]

We've lost the instruction booklet to our fan before we got to put it up. Where can I find the instruction manual to this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.