Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belaszedlak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Hampton bay ac 552 fan manual
    Hi! I have an ac 552 fan and another hampton bay fan. They are set for the same remote control code so when I turn the light on in one room, it turns on in the other one too. I tried to find the receiver to change the code but with no luck. On the remote it is easy to find the code but I have problem finding it on the unit. Can anybody help?
    PellMell Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2010, 09:08 PM

The fan was apparently made by Regency Fan. There is a chance that this manual will give you an idea. The receiver is possibly mounted in the dome part of the fan between the blades and the ceiling. The DIP switches should be on the bottom of the receiver.
    belaszedlak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by belaszedlak View Post
    Hi! I have an ac 552 fan and another hampton bay fan. They are set for the same remote control code so when I turn the light on in one room, it turns on in the other one too. I tried to find the receiver to change the code but with no luck. On the remote it is easy to find the code but I have problem finding it on the unit. Can anybody help?
    Thank you for your help. I found it right away! Thank you!!
    Ysm79gx7df Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2015, 08:13 PM
    Hi can you tell me where is the receiver located at? I need to access to change the receiver jumper too. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan ac-552 [ 4 Answers ]

Hampton bay ac-552 (sku#474-628) "kk" I have this fan on the ceiling and it needs to be removed. Previous owner put it there. I can not figure out how to remove it. Amazing! I have removed the blades But there are no screws or obvious ways to remove it! Where can I get the owner's manual? Can...

Hampton Bay AC-552 Instruction Manual [ 6 Answers ]

Need instruction manual for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Model AC-552 >Moved from Forum Help<

Hampton bay ceiling fan 54SHRL manual [ 1 Answers ]

I have question about my hampton bay ceiling fan 54SHRL on how to exchange the bulb? I tried to remove the glass but I can't, how to take glass cover? So that I can change the bulb. Thank you... This is my email: [email protected]

Hampton Bay 52" Sutherland Fan Manual [ 1 Answers ]

We've lost the instruction booklet to our fan before we got to put it up. Where can I find the instruction manual to this?

View more questions Search