Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thenameskayla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Friend issues
    I have this friend I have known him sense I was like 6 or 7. And we use to hate each other. But now he's saying he hates being single and he wants a girlfriend. Me and him are like brother and sister now. But I really like him I always have likes him. But I'm afraid to tell him how I feel because I think if he knew he would be creeped out. Hes a nice guy, really cute, smart, and funny. But nobody else likes him. I already know of one girl he likes but I don't know if he likes me too. Helpp.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2010, 01:48 AM
    Hi, thenameskayla!

How old are both you and he now? If you might not want to reveal the ages, would you let us know the grade that each of you are in, please?

Thanks!
    cdupre70301 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 01:37 PM

If you have a good guy friend don't ruin your friendship. Never date your best guy friend. It can ruin everything you ever had with each other. Maybe later on in life it will happen, but it is way to soon for that. Take it from someone who had many male friends.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 7, 2010, 11:04 AM

I have several male friends and Ive always found male friends more compatible with myself I do have girl friends but most are male, and I have in the past looked at one or two of them in a more relationship or bed buddy way, and many years ago I crossed the line with one of them, and I lived to regret that action within months, not only did we find we werent compatible as lovers we also felt uncomfortable in each others company as friends, and weve drifted apart to the extent we never see each other now, and yet, before we crossed that line we were really good friends, but it changed us, and I lost an otherwise good friend.

So keep him as a friend, because anything more could be the ruination of that friendship, and its really not worth it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2010, 11:16 AM

We need to know how old you are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Friend issues [ 7 Answers ]

I have a best friend who went to Florida for a week... I keep calling and her but she won't answer the phone.. does this mean she doesn't wany be bothered or what?

Friend Issues [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a freshman in college, and I suffer with epilepsy and depression. I met a friend of mine named Ryan from a Spanish class, and my counselor on campus said that the big amount of contact with him has made me force myself on our other mutual friends. As of now, I have lost a friend named...

Friend issues [ 4 Answers ]

Heey, I need help, Me and my friends are in grade 9. And , I have these two friends who have become OBSESSED with hanging out with grade 12 guys, appose to me and my other friends. Me and my other friends don't know what to do with them We don't want to loose them as friends Yet its becoming...

Best Friend Issues [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I have a this friend... and she is my best friend. We have been friends for 15 years. We are pretty much sisters and love each lover like sisters would. But she is prettier than me and has always had the luck with guys that I have never had. We used to tell each other everything and we were...

Old friend issues [ 1 Answers ]

In gr 6 and 7 I was like best frineds with these girls. And then we stopped being friends because they didn't like my boyfriend I had. We now all go to different schools. I have this guy friend who is my friend and also there friend. These girls always tell me I do all this stuff that I really...

View more questions Search