Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zoomcrash Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Friend issues
    Heey, I need help,
    Me and my friends are in grade 9.
    And , I have these two friends who have become OBSESSED with hanging out with grade 12 guys, appose to me and my other friends.
    Me and my other friends don't know what to do with them
    We don't want to loose them as friends
    Yet its becoming hard when they are spending more time with
    The older guys instead of us,
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what do we do! :confused::(
    jynx3943 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2008, 02:03 PM

Jeeze... well, if they are true friends, then they will understand how you feel. The grade 12 guys are too old though cause I was one of them just a few years ago and I remember what was always on my mind. WHATEVER YOU DO THOUGH, DO NOT do anyhting you do not feel as completely appropriate or comfortable with any older guys. Even if they think you are not cool because you don't "put out" or drink or smoke, who cares? Think about you first! You matter to you, they don't as much...

Nov 22, 2008, 04:04 PM

Yeeeah thanks
    Were you a grade 12 guy or girl?
    But what I don't get
    Is why don't they have their own ladie friends in grade 12
    But instead they have to go after the Lg's
    :S its really gay,
    They've asked to hang out
    But,
    I really don't want anything to do with them,
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 04:07 PM

You're going your way, they're going theirs, it happens.

You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with, and I think it's a good idea to stay away from these older guys, but your friends want to go down this road, and you can't stop them.

Tell them how you feel, maybe they'll understand. If not, I'm afraid you might lose their friendship.

Good luck.

Nov 22, 2008, 04:09 PM

Thank you,
    Yeah, its time to re evaluate the friendship I think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Friend Issues [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I have a this friend... and she is my best friend. We have been friends for 15 years. We are pretty much sisters and love each lover like sisters would. But she is prettier than me and has always had the luck with guys that I have never had. We used to tell each other everything and we were...

Old friend issues [ 1 Answers ]

In gr 6 and 7 I was like best frineds with these girls. And then we stopped being friends because they didn't like my boyfriend I had. We now all go to different schools. I have this guy friend who is my friend and also there friend. These girls always tell me I do all this stuff that I really...

Family friend has issues with girlfriend of 5 years [ 5 Answers ]

Okay a friend of my family is having problems with his girlfriend of 5 years (also a family friend). They are constantly argueing and degrading each. Lately she was getting on him cause he needed a better paying job (he was working for a moving company). Well she was degrading him calling him a...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search