Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hey hey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Desktop window size shrunk!
    I pressed two buttons near Ctrl-C when I was trying to copy something when using this laptop and I accidentally shrunk my whole desktop window size! I can't change it back and now everything is really small...

Help!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Do you mean you have a large black border around the desktop? If so, you can usually use the controls on the monitor to resize and recenter the viewable screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove a Window on My Desktop [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Window On My Desktop Which I Cannot Remove Any Suggestions There Is No X On The Upper Right I Tried Cont Alt Del To No Avail I Also Shut Down My Computer Thank You In Advance

Desktop [ 8 Answers ]

While trying to place a shortcut icon for eBay on my desktop, I selected the option to paste to desktop. Now I have a portion of the eBay home page on the desktop and I don't know how to remove it. Need advice please. Thanks.

Windows Explorer Window Size [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Forum, After a fresh installation of Windows 98SE, when I open a WINDOWS Explorer window, it would be about 8 1/2 inches tall and About 12 1/2 inches wide on my 17 inch monitor. However, when I open any more windows, THEY come out to about

Desktop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks Could any one tell me how to stop My documents automatically opening when I start up my computer. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search