Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Opus7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 03:03 AM
    Pinhole leak on Jacuzzi 250 sandfilter
    I have a Jacuzzi 250 sand filter system for my inground pool (approx 10 years old). Yesterday I noticed a pinhole sized leak coming from the lateral side of the sand filter (about halfway up) spraying a 2 foot long stream of mist. I am pretty sure that this hole is not a result from freeze damage since the filter has always been properly drained during winter. My questions are... do I have any choice regarding changing the entire filter body ? How long in the guarantee (if any) on the filter itself ? Is Jacuzzi still in business ?

Check out some similar questions!

Repair pinhole leak in toilet tank [ 7 Answers ]

I recently replaced a toilet's flush valve and spud (tank-to-bowl gasket). Now, water droplets form on right and left sides of unglazed underside of toilet tank. They must be from inside tank (as opposed to condensation) 'cause I put dye in the tank water and the droplets are the color of the dye....

Jacuzzi leak repair [ 0 Answers ]

REF: OLDER MODEL JACUZZI WHIRLPOOL BATH Can the suction fitting sub-assembly be backed out from inside the tub to allow a leak repair such as the backup ring replacement? I have a leak which appears to be originating at the suction fitting, which is of course on the back side of the tub with no...

Pinhole gas leak [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pin-hole size gas leak in one of my lines. It is at a coupling joint where two pipes are connected. It seems as though the doping sealant is just old and dried out. Is there any kind of putty or wrap I can use to seal this leak, or do I need to call a plumber to come out and fix the...

Copper Pipe Pinhole Leak [ 2 Answers ]

I just broke open my slab in my bedroom to locate a leak. Well I found the leak it's in my copper piping. It is like a pin hole leak. What is the best way to patch this problem?

Toilet bowl - pinhole leak [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just changed a toilet bowl due to a pinhole leak - the water level drops overnight. I 've learnt my lesson so I installed the second toilet bowl in my garage on a flat surface, slowly added some water and... the water level still drops. Question: Is the toilet bowl S trap suppose to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.