Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stsims Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Jacuzzi leak repair
    REF: OLDER MODEL JACUZZI WHIRLPOOL BATH
    Can the suction fitting sub-assembly be backed out from inside the tub to allow a leak repair such as the backup ring replacement? I have a leak which appears to be originating at the suction fitting, which is of course on the back side of the tub with no access at present.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak in Jacuzzi Overflow Drain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, we recently bought a new home with a jacuzzi tub. It has a leak in the overflow. The drain/overflow is a rotary style which I haven't seen before. However, I think maybe either the rotary stopper is not installed correctly or there is a problem with a gasket. If you take off the stopper...

Leak in Jacuzzi Tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a leak in my jacuzzi tub. It leaks when the tub or just the shower is used. The ceiling of the baatrhroom below is open due to the damages. The wall adjoining the bathroom faucet is dry and there is no sign of moisture. There is no problem with the drain according to the plumber. He feels...

Jacuzzi Slow Leak In Drain [ 1 Answers ]

We have a slow leak in our jacuzzi tub. It seems that the drain works partly as the tub takes a long time to be empty, but we can't seem to figure out how to take the drain out, much less fix it! Any advice would be appreciated!

Jacuzzi tub leak, motor vibrating [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, we bought a house that has a jacuzzi tub in the master bath. We only have used it a few times, however, it just started leaking after we used it the other night through the ceiling on to the floor below. My husband (who is a gen contractor) checked the access panel and realized that it was...

Fiberglass Jacuzzi Tub Drain Leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a drain leak on my fiberglass jacuzzi tub. I have removed the metal drain from the tub and cleaned it, cleaned the rubber washer on top of the PVC drain pipe, and applied a new coat of plumbers putty to the metal drain before reinstalling it. I still have a small leak coming from where the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.