Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnf3 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 09:55 PM
    Delta shower cartridge
    I have given up trying to identify this valve-cartridge. I believe it comes out of a 8-9 year old shower and I think it is a Delta, but I don't find such an animal in their parts. I have inserted a drawing of the pressure balance valve and of what I'm calling the valve/cartridge. Can anybody inform me what this is? The shower these are installed in will be very hard to install a new faucet mechanism in for a variety of reasons, but mostly because the pipes are embedded in cement. Thanks, John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 08:47 AM

Post a photo. Thanks...

Jun 11, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo Dolezal View Post
    Post a photo. Thanks...

Thanks Milo. When I get a chance to get back to my Dad's house which is about 180 miles north of Cheyenne, I'll tke it apart and do so... it may be a few weeks

Jun 11, 2010, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo Dolezal View Post
    Post a photo. Thanks...
    By the way, the hand drawing shown in the link I posted in my second posting is exactly like the part. The only thing not showing is that the body is semi-clear. I don't know if you had a chance to look at it or not... most likely you did.

Thanks again,

John
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 11:15 PM

John, sorry, they wanted me to joint the web-site to see your photo. I bailed out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Delta Shower Cartridge [ 15 Answers ]

Good AFternoon, I am replacing a 13 year old Delta shower cartridge and I am at the point of removing the cupling holding the old cartridge on. The directions state to "unscrew" the cupling and remove it and then pry out the old cartridge. I have tried to uunscrew the brass cupling but when I...

Change delta shower cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change a delta shower cartridge - The shower part is round with one handle.

Delta shower cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

My home has a Delta faucet whereas the cold is actually hot and hot is cold. Just visited a friend and they have the same situation with the same faucet. Assuming something is installed incorrectly? Thank you, Tom

Delta shower cartridge removal [ 1 Answers ]

What is the secret to removing the entire cartridge? I have the replacement # RP32104. It may be just scale and mineral build up. Approx 5 yrs old

Delta Shower Cartridge replacement [ 3 Answers ]

How to replace Delta Shower Cartridge

View more questions Search