Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 11:25 PM
    Jealous of everything better
    Hi.. I don't know what's wrong with me since past few days. I am done with my engineering graduation and I feel I am jealous of people around me having better things than me. I get pissed off on thinking about others' betterment and development. I have lost faith in me and very unhappy with myself. I don't want to start my career with a negative perspective, Please help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2010, 11:36 PM
    Hi, colorblind!

Do you already have a job lined up?

Thanks!
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2010, 09:46 AM

No.. I am confused between my PG and my job. If somebody is doing better than me in any case I feel he doesn't deserve to get the perks and appreciation for that. Coz I know he is already a sucker personality and knowledge wise. I feel life and destiny is being unfair to me. I am not accounted for the efforts, sincerity and honesty I put in. While others rely on me or if they don't for the same task, they accomplish it in a fraudulent way. I can at least justify myself with others and conclude this. What I feel is natural or I have some problem with something?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colorblind View Post
    No..I am confused between my PG (post grad?) and my job. If somebody is doing better than me (in what way) in any case I feel he doesn't deserve to get the perks and appreciation for that (such as). Coz i know he is already a sucker personality n knowledge wise (??). I feel life and destiny is being unfair to me (How). I am not accounted for the efforts, sincerity and honesty i put in (at what). While others rely on me or if they dont for the same task, they accomplish it in a fraudulent way (example). I can at least justify myself with others n conclude this (how. example). What I feel is natural or I have some problem with something?
    Colorblind: I'm having trouble getting a general feel for your question. Would you be so kind as to clarify the items I've highlighted.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Yes, further explanation and clarification would be very helpful!

Thank you for doing the amount of work that you did already on this thread, DrBill100!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my ex just jealous, or was she using me? [ 11 Answers ]

About a month ago my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. While we were dating we got along great. We never had any major fights, just a few quarrels here and there. I love every minute I was with her. Even our break up went well. She told me that she didn't share the same feelings as I did, and it...

Why am I so jealous? [ 5 Answers ]

Why am I so jealuos?

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Am I over jealous? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I am really having a hard time. I don't know I am over jealous or not. Several months ago, I just married. But unluckily, my hubby is appointed to work in a distant countryside. We become weekend couples since then. I have great problem with this. Because one of his co-worker is a young...

Am I too jealous? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend's best friends are all girls. He is really close and can hug and kiss them. He won't invite me to go out to the bar with them or hangout with them. I trust him but I don't know any of the girls. I know that he didn't tell his friends he was in a relationship for a long time. But,...

View more questions Search