Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raerae811 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Mar 25, 2010, 03:36 PM
    What if I'm in love with my bestfriends boyfriend and he's my best guy friend?
    Hello,
    OK well I think I am in love with my bestfriends boyfriend they don't really talk or think they love each other... and last night I had a dream about him, but I didn't tell my best friend I told her I think my mind has made up who I like and she was like "who!?" I said "uhhhh well i can't really tell who it is its fuzzy i can see everything but him... and he hugs me so softly" and in the dream he was just like real life but I know he doesn't like me...
    lostgirl17 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2010, 05:59 PM

If you really love him and you think its going to work out than go for it but if you no that its not going to go know where than let t go boys come and go but friends stay forever remember that

Mar 26, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lostgirl17 View Post
    if you really love him and you think its gonna work out than go for it but if you no that its not gonna go know where than let t go boys come and go but friends stay forever remeber that
    Thank you
    !! :D
    MissRissa Posts: 68, Reputation: 15

Mar 28, 2010, 12:27 AM

I disagree completely. If you have no care in the world about your "best friend's" feelings then, sure I guess. But if you do then you will not go after her boyfriend. It's just wrong. You're really going to risk your friendship with her just so that you can steal her boyfriend? Have you ever thought if maybe you're right and he doesn't like you, then what? Then you lose your best friend and you're still going to be single.

You just LIKE the guy. You don't need him and he's already taken. Just let him go
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:31 PM

Don't do something you'll regret later. Boys will come and go in your life, a friend is forever. These dreams mean nothing. Don't "go for it'. If you do you'll end up losing a friend and feeling like an idiot!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 08:39 PM

Hello,

That's not love! That's infatuation!

Not to mention, this is your best friends boyfriend, dangerous territory! Don't jeopardize your friendship with this friend of yours. This is a friend that could possibly be in your life for a long time. Don't ruin it. It's not worth it. Find another guy who is single.

I am not trying to be rude at all.

I wish you luck.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 30, 2010, 06:40 AM

I agree with Kitty and Enigma here, it was a dream! I dream of silly stuff all the time, does it mean I should act on it? Nope definitely not. You said she was your best friend, so that means he is off limits until they break up on their own accord! No meddling! Let me tell you, from experience, you do not want to be labeled a boy friend stealer! And if you have any sort of conscious, then you will leave him alone. Because 10 years down the road, you will still be beating yourself up about it! Especially if you and her are still friends.

Besides if he is willing to leave her to be with another girl, what do you think he will do to you when someone else comes along?
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 08:37 AM

Leave the guy along.

Mar 30, 2010, 04:37 PM

OK everyone thank you for the advice and well dreams well I guess I don't believe in them anymore and the guy well I guess we just love each other in the friend way so thank you!! Kitkat22 please don't answer any more of my question thank you your too violent :) thank you again!
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raerae811 View Post
    OK everyone thank you for the advice and well dreams well i guess i dont beleive in them anymore and the guy well i guess we just love each other in the friend way so thank you!!!!!! Kitkat22 please dont answer any more of my question thank you your too violent :) thank you again!
    Sorry you think that. Just trying to make you see how you could lose to good friends? I apologize if I hurt your feelings inn anyway.:)
    I didn't come here to do that, I think you have just taught me a lesson and that is be kinder to people. Thank you for calling me on this.I really mean that!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 30, 2010, 05:12 PM

Hello again,

I don't think Kitkat is being violent, she is only being honest. I understand that when people come on here for advice, they may not always like what they hear.

You are welcome though... If you have any more questions, we are here for you. Thank you.

Good luck.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 30, 2010, 05:19 PM

Yes, and we never said you shouldn't chase your dreams, we were trying to steer you in the right direction. Choose what dream you should chase! Try not to chase the dreams where your best friend gets hurt in the end!

Ya never know when you're going to need a good friend! :)
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Sorry you think that. Just trying to make you see how you could lose two good friends? I apologize if I hurt your feelings inn anyway.:)
    I didn't come here to do that, I think you have just taught me a lesson and that is be kinder to people. Thank you for calling me on this.I really mean that!

I wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally and I hope you do forgive me ! Just trying to help and I can be harsh. Thank you for this post. I will be kinder in my future answers.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    I wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally and I hope you do forgive me ! Just trying to help and I can be harsh. Thank you for this post. I will be kinder in my future answers.

I wouldn't take this too seriously - in fact, I'm surprised that the thread wasn't cleaned up or closed.

It is against site rules to attempt to direct a thread by asking people not to post. The people who direct in that manner are usually those who ask the question and only want to hear what they want to hear...

Your posts are always straight forward and from the heart so the "complaint" was not justified.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

I like my bestfriends boyfriend.and she thinks she's in love with him. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay well my friend met him a while ago and went out with him... so I was okay with it because I didn't even know him... so I went on with my life but then I went to the movies with him his friend and a different friend of mine. My best friend couldn't make it. So I apparently sat next to him and I...

I love my best friend but he's my best friends boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm 15 years old and I've fallen in love with my best guy friend we talk for like 2 or 3 hours everyday and he likes me but he loves his girlfriend and his girlfriend is my other best friend so I don't want to ruin their relationship but I've truly and deeply fallen for him and I don't know if I...

I sort of kind of love my bestfriends ex boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. So. At the beginning of 8th grade one of my best friends went out w/ this guy named Hunter. When they were going out me and him became super good friends. After they broke up we started talking a lot more and I started to like him A lot. I know that he likes me too and he tells me really...

View more questions Search