Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackie_1555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 08:59 PM
    I love my best friend but he's my best friends boyfriend
    OK I'm 15 years old and I've fallen in love with my best guy friend we talk for like 2 or 3 hours everyday and he likes me but he loves his girlfriend and his girlfriend is my other best friend so I don't want to ruin their relationship but I've truly and deeply fallen for him and I don't know if I should just wait for them to break up in a couple of monthes or if I should move on.:(
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 28, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Move on... taking away your best friends boyfriend is selfish... hes with her because he wants to be... otherwise if he felt the same way about you he would be with you not her... losing a friend over a boy is not worth it.. cause in the end you may have no friends left
    victoriarose Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2008, 10:15 PM
    You shouldn't try to jeopordize they're relationship that is totally wrong.. If you like him just give it time.. If they break up and you guys hit it off great, but I wouldn't want you to lose a friend over a guy.. You are young there are plenty of guys out there..
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 29, 2008, 09:02 PM
    That isn't too good you should date him when they break up because the will be missing him after the relationship Give it a little while and If they break up then ask her if you can Tell her how you feel and If that all doesn't work maybe you should move on it isn't tat good of an idea to date your Best Girl friend ex because she might get mad at you and hate you which isn't good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with my best friends boyfriend [ 14 Answers ]

Well I've known my best friend and her boyfriend who is also my since 4th grade I'm 15 now and I have had feelings for him since for a year now. One time my best friend and her boyfriend broke up and me and him were hanging out and he went to kiss me and at first I told him no but I couldn't help...

I love him, but I am confused and I think he's manipulating me [ 6 Answers ]

Fifteen years ago, I dated my present boyfriend but nothing serious happened during that time. It was a platonic relationship! After I separated from my husband, I saw him and it was a click right away. We starting going out and I fell in love really bad. He use to sing song to me, take me to nice...

My Ex boyfriend said he's not over his ex so we broke up, what should I do ? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Everyone - I was in a relationship with a guy for a month he had been chasing me for 4 months but I wasn't sure as didn't think a guy could like me that much..! We started seeing each other and would make sure to meet me 2 or 3 times a week and was really nice to me but he finished with me...

I'm in love with my best friends ex boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

hi, This is my story: I have 12 years and i like this guy. My best friend is called Vielka. Her ex boyfriend, julio, is my best friend since we were 5. Now we are in different schools but we get together at the mall. In his new school his the "cute guy" but he doesn't forget us. :) i have like...

View more questions Search