Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dbdare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Craftsman honda pressure washer pump problem
    I have a Craftsman pressure washer with a Honda engine. It's about 8 years old. I have never had trouble with it but I just went out to use it and I cannot get water to get through the pump with any pressure, only a very small trickle. It seems the pump must be clogged or something but I can't see anything inside it. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Don

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 2500 psi pressure washer with honda GVC 160 motor [ 1 Answers ]

Will not start. Used it all summer and went to add Stabil and get it ready for winter storage and I cannot get it started. Fuel is on, has gas, replaced spark plug, checked air fillter, and used choke.

Craftsman pressure washer bogging down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Model # 580.752060 gas pressure washer that the motor bogs down when I squeeze the trigger while using the high pressure tips. Can anyone please help ?

Craftsman pressure washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman model 580.762012 washer. It started losing pressure some of the time. I could stop and restart it and it worked most of the time. Now it will not pressure up at all.. I have cleaned the rig. Water will run through it but it will not pressure up at all now. Thanks for the...

Craftsman Pressure Washer with Honda Gas Engine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Craftsman pressure washer with a Honda gas engine Model Number 580.768350. When I start the machine up and press the nozzle it has great pressure but once I release the nozzle to do something else and go to press it again there is no longer any pressure. If I stop the machine...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.