Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hudely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 06:18 PM
    Remove non biological father from my sons birthcertificate
    I need to remove my soon to be ex from my sons birthcertificate. He is not the biological father, and knows this
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 22, 2010, 06:30 PM

First, this is not a chat, answers may or may not be immediate. Please be patient.

You should negotiate this as part of the divorce. The court will issue an order for the change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get rights taken from my sons biological father [ 4 Answers ]

What do I need to do to get rights taken away from my sons biological father, whom has not even made an effort to c him for about 9 months now?

How long does my sons biological father have to be out of the picture before my husba [ 2 Answers ]

My son's biological father has been in and out of my son's life for almost six years. I filed for custody and won with visitation at my discretion. His father is in and out of jail on a regular basis. I can not get him to give up his rights, he won't do it because of his ego "what will people...

Can you remove a biological father from the birth certificate. If he agrees [ 9 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter. And her father has never helped support her. And now that the State is forcing him to, he's asked me if there was anyway to have his name taken off the birth certificate so that he has no legal obligations to her! I agree with him and think it would be for the best,...

View more questions Search