Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alicia1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 01:48 AM
    What makes the difference on how you are introduced to you boyfriend friends?
    What makes the difference on how you are introduced to you boyfriend friends?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2010, 02:10 AM

Could you give us some more details,please?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 02:58 AM

If you're focusing intently on the words your BF is using to introduce you to his mates, then:

1) Your relationship as a whole isn't nearly as serious as you think it is
    2) Your practicing being mad at each other over things you could just as easily choose NOT be mad about
    3) Potentially going to make each other miserable (always true when it comes to making others behave differently to our specifications.)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 07:21 AM

I'd hope you would provide more information, but if you're worrying about this, it's appears this relationship isn't rock solid
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Jan 26, 2010, 12:32 PM

Your post is not quite clear.
    Are you talking about when you are first introduced?

If so, simply don't worry about it. Just be yourself and don't worry about first impressions with them.

If his friends are good friends to him, they will simply support you and him, and whatever his feelings are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend makes me so angry, and yet he hasn't done anything wrong [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend has loads of hobbies to do with sport, and whenever he does them I just get so mad and frustrated and sometimes I even get upset. It's not like he is doing anything wrong, he enjoys it, and I trust him not to cheat on me with the other girls that go, but I just don't understand why...

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Pendelum swings in circles and makes direct line to the word. What is the difference [ 1 Answers ]

I use a pendelum and a board that has yes on one side and no on the other. When I ask questions that require a yes/no answer it will usually go in circles, but sometimes it will make a line from the middle directly to the word. What is the difference between the circles over the word and the...

He makes me crazy! Is it him, or just me? (( ex boyfriend )) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a new user here and well I guess I'm asking because this is one of those questions where I don't feel like asking people I know. So here it goes. There's this guy, he's my ex boyfriend and we dated off and on for two years. Recently we broke up, I think a little over a month ago. He does...

Would staying friends have made a difference? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm feeling a bit better about my situation, trying to start moving on, but I have one lingering thought which continues to plague me... After my ex broke up with me for another girl, he wanted to remain friends, to which I said "no" because I wanted him as more that just a friend and it would...

View more questions Search