Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    splevin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 02:20 PM
    Why won't my boyfriend tell me he loves me
    I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and I have told him I love him quite a few times but every time I tell him he says nothing and I don't know what to do I love him loads and he has told me he doesn't want children and get married I want children and get married I don't know what to do can you help me please?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2010, 03:36 PM
    You should have a serious talk about where your relationship is going-if you have different goals in life and are not on the same page you need to reconsider being in a relationship with him.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Jun 1, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Seems like a pretty big difference in what you both want in life, and the way you both are.

It doesn't look good for the future, unless both of you can come to some kind of agreement.

If he is sure he never wants kids or get married, and you are sure you do, then this is not going to work, sorry to say. No matter how much you love him (or he loves you?), it won't work as you both just want different things in life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 07:54 AM

You may love him with all your heart, but I don't think he loves you with all of his.

You both sound not that compatible and I hope you don't live together because he would be tickled pink to have a live in love bunny with no strings attached, and no commitment, and no long term plan.

He is enjoying the ride and wants no responsibility for anything else. Maybe its time to be honest with each other and see if your headed in the same direction. Doesn't seem like it to me.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 12:56 PM

And why are you still with him??

What is he contributing to the relationship??

If love and marriage are what you are wanting then the obvious decision is to end the relationship before more time is wasted.

Seems like the relationship is not moving forward and isn't meeting your expectations. I know it's not an easy decision to end it, but sometimes it is necessary.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 02:09 PM

When someone tells you something >>>listen. Don't let it go in one hear and out the other. After you have listen to what they said then think about it. Never satisfice your wants foor someone else's because you will only regret it.

Now your left wondering if he loves you or not because he doesn't show it. Well, I must ask "if he doesn't tell you then how does he show it?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturn won't start, power locks won't work, radio resets itself. [ 4 Answers ]

My 99 Saturn has had some starting problems in the past. It would sometimes not start but if you let it sit from anywhere from 45 minutes to 24 hours, it would eventually start. Or, after having Dad look at it, we could tap the starter and it would work. So we thought it was the starter. I...

Tenant won't pay rent, won't move furniture out and won't answer calls from me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tenant who won't pay rent, won't move furniture out and won't take calls from me. They do not use the house as a primary residence. They are very wealthy and definitely have the means to pay. Just incredibly evasive and dismissive. Dotn know where to turn. Someone please help! I cannot...

My ex loves me but won't talk to me [ 2 Answers ]

I hung out with my ex this weekend we had a good time she stayed with me Saturday night and Sunday then Monday she won't return my calls what the

Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search