Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giudice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 03:59 PM
    My ex loves me but won't talk to me
    I hung out with my ex this weekend we had a good time she stayed with me Saturday night and Sunday then Monday she won't return my calls what the
    giudice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 04:00 PM

What is she doing to me
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 04:09 PM

What do you expect from her because after all she is your ex and owes you nothing.

Maybe you should stop doing the things the two of you did as a couple. If your going be friends then be one without crossing any lines.

If you can't and want more from her then your not capable of being a friend to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Friend won't Talk To Me [ 5 Answers ]

My Best Friend of 5yrs won't talk to me now and hasn't done so for a month or so. You see I annoyed her by sending her a few (2) snotty texts because she never answers my calls or responds to my texts anymore. When I asked her to call into my house one day on her way home from somewhere she didn't...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

He won't talk [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 2 1/2 years old and I'm having trouble getting him to talk. He is trying to. You can understand what he is trying to say but the words aren't coming out clear. Its mostly still baby babble. You can tell theat he understands what you say to him. He says very few words clearly. I am...

My boyfriend won't talk to me [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and a half and he won't talk to me about our relationship, his feelings etc. We haven't had sex in over 6months and I've tried to talk to him and he just clams up I don't know what to do. I'm always doing the running around going to his house doing...

This guy I like won't talk to me all of a sudden [ 2 Answers ]

I'm so confused I need advice. So there's this guy who I really like and we talked for a while and we both wanted to go out with each other. We went on a date and he seemed to have a lot of fun like me. But since the date he's been ignoring me completely. He won't even talk to me. What should I do?

View more questions Search