Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Green Elephant Posts: 106, Reputation: 8

Jan 22, 2010, 06:00 PM
    Similar book suggestions?
    Hello all,

I'm fascinated with quantum physics, and when I'm done reading a book, I love to search for books on the same topic.

I've read almost everything that seems interesting to me from Barns and Noble, but I was wondering if anyone here knew of a website that you can type in a book, and it will suggest other books that related in subject matter.

I've stumbled on a few music search engines like that. You type in the artist, then it stems off into different artist that are similar to the one you typed in.

So if anyone knows of anything like that, Please let me know.

Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 22, 2010, 06:10 PM

Your local public library is your source for reader's advisory searches. A library's Web site should have a search box (enter keyword, author, title, or subject) that will take you to similar books at that library or even at others if your library is part of a system. Your library will be able to connect you to WorldCat too which allows you to do a similar kind of search. Amazon has as nifty reader's advisory search feature. Have you tried any of those?
    Tekiel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 12:34 PM

I second the Amazon suggestion. I can spend hours looking at suggested reading material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

Book similar to "Hatchet" [ 3 Answers ]

About 1986, I read a book to my children about a young boy whose parents were divorcing. He was in a plane crash, where the pilot was killed. The thing that makes this book different from Hatchet is that this boy finds an old prospector, or maybe the prospector finds him. The prospector dies...

Audio book suggestions [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone here had any suggestions on how to go about getting audio books. I've downloaded a couple torrents, so I can listen to them while at work and I don't have all the time in the world to read. But a lot of books just don't have torrents... So I was wondering if...

Book suggestions [ 12 Answers ]

I LOVE to read. Any kind of books, but my most favorite are fantasy, and mystery. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Book Suggestions? [ 8 Answers ]

Any good books you would suggest? I like fantasy and realisitc drama! Give me some ideas!:):confused:

View more questions Search