Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoctoPal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 06:10 PM
    Movies with mirrors
    I can remember seeing a movie years ago, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It was about a group of adults who realise the have to try to get their childhood friend out of a mirror having accidentally trapped her in their during a game when they were kids. Anyone know what I'm talking about here? I'm starting to get slightly frustrated :(
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jan 13, 2010, 07:22 PM

Sounds a bit like...
    The Watcher in the Woods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    NoctoPal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Yeah! That is it, thanks very much :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convex mirrors [ 3 Answers ]

A dedicated sports car enthusiast polishes the inside and outside surfaces of a hubcap that is a section of a sphere. When he looks into one side of the hubcap, he sees an image of his face 30.0cm in back of it. He then turns the hubcap over, keeping it the same distance from his face. He now sees...

Bathroom mirrors [ 2 Answers ]

We have a large bathroom mirror that has probably been attached to the wall for approx, twelve years. It is about seven feet wide, and three and a half feet tall. How does one go about removing it. Or, is this a job whereby you call in a contractor? It appears that it is attached by adhesive, or...

Working On Mirrors [ 4 Answers ]

I Need To Cut Some Mirrors And Also Cut/drill Some Holes In Them. What Tools Do I Need To Do This And How Do I Do It?

Fogged mirrors [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the bathroom mirror become fogged while you are taking a shower?

View more questions Search